- You are responsible for the development of our Schüttflix platform and contribute to its success.
- Being part of our agile and cross functional tech team, you focus on software quality assurance and make decisions about our QA.
- You concept and develop a company-wide agile test strategy together with your colleagues. While doing so, the whole team has a shared responsibility of upholding our quality.
- You drive our test automation strategy, analyse test results and optimise continuously together with the tech team.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty with manual testing.
- You teach, mentor, and collaborate with your team members and the product department.
- You educate yourself continuously in training camps, and mob and pair programming sessions.
- You have several years of professional experience in software quality assurance, ideally in the ecommerce, web or mobile environment.
- You love experimenting and fast iterations.
- You have relevant experience with Cypress and Cucumber.
- You can not only explain F.I.R.S.T. and SOLID principles, Clean Code and Separation of Concerns, but also apply them confidently.
- You enjoy working in agile, interdisciplinary teams, want to learn new things and are not afraid to take on responsibility.
- Have at least an ISTQB certification and know the advantages of agile testing is a plus.
- You speak German and English fluently.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- An assembled IT equipment: We have prepared the proper equipment for you! So, you can deliver and develop your abilities to the fullest, according to your role.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Cologne specials: Perfect location of our ESG-certified office in the inner green belt, between Ehrenfeld and the Belgian Quarter, breathtaking rooftop terrace view of Cologne, culinary world tour possible within walking distance, smooth transport connections.
- Our remote specials: Work comfortably from home or in one of our micro-offices in Hamburg or Berlin, centrally located, in Hamburg directly on Jungfernstieg, in Berlin, you can decide.