- You are responsible for the development of our Schüttflix platform and contribute to its success.
- Being part of our agile and cross functional tech team, you focus on the backend and frontend while also having an eye on web and data engineering.
- You concept, develop, and own our Vue.js frontend and PHP or Kotlin services.
- You teach, mentor, and collaborate with your team members and the product department.
- You go the extra mile and help your peers with technical and operational challenges.
- You educate yourself continuously in training camps, and mob and pair programming sessions.
- You have relevant experience in working with Vue.js, Symfony, Spring Boot or a similar framework. SOLID principles, clean code and OOP are all topics you cannot only explain but you also use every day.
- Quality is key for you as well as your code is always paired with tests.
- You love experimenting and fast iterations.
- You are interested in all kinds of software development far beyond your own stack and continuously want to improve in all aspects of software development. We strongly believe that cross functional teams just work better when everybody thinks out of the box.
- You love to work in agile, cross functional teams, the want to learn continuously and taking responsibility is natural to you.
- You can speak English fluently and are eager to learn at least a bit of German.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your favourite IT equipment: We work with Apple, Windows or Linux. It is your choice what you feel most comfortable and workable with.
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Cologne specials: Perfect location of our ESG-certified office in the inner green belt, between Ehrenfeld and the Belgian Quarter, breathtaking rooftop terrace view of Cologne, culinary world tour possible within walking distance, smooth transport connections
- Our remote specials: Work comfortably from home or in one of our micro-offices in Hamburg or Berlin, centrally located, in Hamburg directly on Jungfernstieg, in Berlin you can decide