You are the first point of contact for Schüttflix in your sales region and are responsible for one of the regions: woj. mazowieckie/świętokrzyskie/Łódź.
- You explain the advantages of the Schüttflix app to our heroes on the construction site and help them to use it in their daily work.
- New customer acquisition in direct sales/field service to increase our market share is part of your tasks.
- Supporting our customers from quoting to closing and building long-term customer relationships is your daily business.
- You conduct contract and price negotiations with suppliers and take care of the handling of projects.
- The development of one or more sales territories suits you. Then you are responsible for these and create a reliable partner network.
- You conduct competitive and market analyses, organize and/or participate in events such as trade fairs and customer events.
- You have completed technical or commercial training or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in sales and in the construction materials and/or waste management industry.
- You have several years of knowledge in road construction, civil engineering, demolition or material flow management.
- You get things done.
- You work independently, carefully and in a structured manner. You are quick on the uptake and willing to familiarize yourself quickly with new areas of responsibility.
- Working with foresight is easy for you and you like to think outside the box.
- You have a class B driver's license.
Was wir bieten
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package of benefits that we introduce step by step.