- You make sure that everything runs smoothly in the background. This includes, among other things, the recording and coordination of our orders, the processing of orders and complaints.
- Managing and controling new and existing processes are your daily business. You always keep an eye on delivery dates and deadlines.
- In your role there is a strong focus on internal and external communication. This includes supporting our partners and colleagues on our online platform / app as well as developing and building a successful supplier relationship.
- Your tasks also include obtaining, comparing and negotiating offers, checking and entering invoices.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in customer service.
- Your strong expressiveness helps you to maintain a confident relationship with customers and suppliers.
- You work independently, carefully and in a structured manner. You are quick on the uptake and willing to familiarize yourself quickly with new areas of responsibility.
- Working with foresight is easy for you and you like to think outside the box.
- You are familiar with the common MS Office programs and ideally you have experience in working with Oracle Netsuite.
What we offer
- We have a newly formed legal entity for CZ: we are here to stay!
- Authentic corporate culture backed up with a real team: passionate, respectful, hands-on mentality with the right amount of fun.
- New to the Czech Republic, but with a truckload of benefits around health, food, various activities and
- A bonus shovel: We'll add two extra days to your holiday.
- Working in a cool team with a great drive and a pioneer spirit.