- You are responsible for the operational planning and control of marketing activities. This includes smaller and larger marketing projects as well as project controlling.
- Creating, structuring and providing relevant product information belongs to your tasks.
- The analysis of target groups, marketing situation as well as impact analysis is your responsibility.
- You are also responsible for managing agencies and creating briefings. You are also an important contact point for external service providers.
- Assisting with organizational and administrative tasks in the marketing area is also part of it.
- You have successfully completed your studies (business administration or marketing) or a comparable qualification, preferably with an agency background. You have initial professional experience.
- You have experience and/or additional qualifications in the field of design, graphics and layout.
- With your excellent communication skills (Polish and English, ideally also German) as well as your confident appearance you can score on all levels and maintain trustworthiness and sensitivity at all times.
- Independence, diligence und accuracy characterize your way of working. You are quick on the uptake and can quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility.
- You see yourself as a team player, are known for your initiative and are eager to tackle and change things.
- In stressful situations you don't lose your head or your sense of humor.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package of benefits that we introduce step by step.