- Office management is fully in your hands. You ensure structure and order and maintain our pleasant office atmosphere.
- You will support our management team in all organizational matters, be it appointment coordination, travel planning or accounting.
- With your hands-on mentality you are the contact person for the whole team as well as for visitors and guests. You support wherever you can.
- You enjoy participating in various projects and contributing your creative ideas, for example in the planning and organization of team events.
- But also administrative tasks such as processing mail, telephone support, appointment coordination and support in travel planning are easy for you.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the areas of assistance and office management.
- Order is half the battle. When it comes to planning, structure and organization, no one can fool you. Coordination is your superpower and you have the drive to lend a hand yourself.
- With your excellent knowledge of human nature and communication skills, you can score points at all levels. Your open and warm nature helps you to maintain your trustworthiness and flair.
- A strong sense of initiative and independence are also among your strengths. In addition, you have a creative and solution-oriented way of working.
- With your excellent communication skills (Polish and English) as well as your confident appearance you can score on all levels and maintain trustworthiness and sensitivity at all times.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package of benefits that we introduce step by step.