- Manual, explorative testing based on requirements or user stories is your main task.
- You document test results and support the creation of test cases.
- You participate in all Scrum meetings and are in active exchange with our Product & Tech teams.
- You are currently enrolled as a student of computer science, business informatics or a smiliar subject.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of manual software testing.
- You have an eye for detail, a high quality standard and a good feeling for usability.
- You are interested in developing yourself in the field of test automation and software development.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your favourite IT equipment: We work with Apple, Windows or Linux. It is your choice what you feel most comfortable and workable with.
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Cologne specials: Perfect location of our ESG-certified office in the inner green belt, between Ehrenfeld and the Belgian Quarter, breathtaking rooftop terrace view of Cologne, culinary world tour possible within walking distance, smooth transport connections