- Your main task is concepting and implementing a functional and technical roadmap for our FI-NetSuite together with our Product & Tech team.
- In doing so, you will constantly evaluate in-house development versus the use of existing Oracle NetSuite modules in cooperation with Product & Tech.
- You will make your hands dirty with smaller adaptations or shift them to an external partner. The management of these partners is also your responsibility.
- As the first point of contact, you understand, internalise and advise the requirements of our finance department and act as intermediary to our Product & Tech team. You will translate these requirements into concepts and ensure that they are compatible with other departments.
- You are responsible for the incident management of the Oracle NetSuite system and manage incidents until they are resolved.
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education.
- You bring at least 3 years of professional experience in functional and technical consulting for Oracle NetSuite and have an excellent product understanding of process flows, dashboard configuration, reporting and analytics.
- You are familiar with relational databases and PL/SQL. Knowledge of SuiteScript, APEX and/or experience with Oracle SOA Suite is a plus.
- Core financial processes around monthly and annual financial reportings, revenue accounting and accounts receivable as well as paypable are not unknown to you. At best, you have experience in dynamically scaling financial processes and the rapid expansion into additional regions and countries.
- You love to work in a team and like to act cross-functionally.
- You also love to communicate, and are fluent in English and German.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your favourite IT equipment: We work with Apple, Windows or Linux. It is your choice what you feel most comfortable and workable with.
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Cologne specials: Perfect location of our ESG-certified office in the inner green belt, between Ehrenfeld and the Belgian Quarter, breathtaking rooftop terrace view of Cologne, culinary world tour possible within walking distance, smooth transport connections
- Our remote specials: Work comfortably from home or in one of our micro-offices in Hamburg or Berlin, centrally located, in Hamburg directly on Jungfernstieg, in Berlin you can decide