As an integral part of our Product and Tech team, you plan, concept and design user-centered interfaces for our Schüttflix products that are loved by our users.
- Drive the end-to-end product design process, from discovery to implementation, in one of our value streams;
- Bring the user’s perspective with passion to all discussions concerning users problems, needs and desires;
- Conduct user research through interviewing or concept testing to analyse how our product satisfies market needs and user preferences and synthesising the findings into insights, requirements and practical design solutions;
- Closely partnering with your Product Owner counterpart, you define and evolve the product roadmap for your value stream;
- Bringing all together, you translate complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs by applying design system components, patterns and principles to your concept idea;
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure a coherent experiences;
- To represent your solution, you produce concepts, prototypes, and flows, knowing when to be pixel-perfect and when low-fi sketches are the right approach;
- Work closely with developers to ensure pixel-perfect execution and provide a self-explaining design handoff documentation;
- Being interested in join a fast-paced growing company, and building up a design team that upholds a high standard for design excellence to address the challenges in the construction industry.
- You have a degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Digital Design or communication design or gained successfully relevant work experience with similar qualifications;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in building and shipping digital products at a level that encompass an end-to-end experience for desktop and mobile;
- You are an expert in strategic product thinking, UX Design and UI Design;
- You are a strong systems thinker and problem solver who can connect the dots between various user groups, behaviors, and workflows and turn them into simple and impactful design solutions and flows;
- As an incredible designer, with the ability to think big as well as the passion and persistence you polish the details and also translating the brand and its values into appealing user interfaces;
- You are passionate about design systems and know how to build and scale them with the right tools such as Figma;
- The importance of micro interactions and motion design plays a significant role in your UIs and you know how to use these in a purposeful way;
- In your design decisions, you always have the needs and goals of our users in mind and know exactly how to respond to them;
- You are a proactive and collaborative designer with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team and feel comfortable building products, participating in tech discussions, and know how to get others’ input on your work;
- Your strong communication skills help you present your well-thought-out design ideas to stakeholders and convince them of your design decisions;
- You are attracted by challenges and take them on with passion, commitment, and dedication;
- You are fluent in English and German.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Gütersloh specials: Casual, industry style office, roof terrace to chill, cosy park in walking distance, lunch from our star cook, physiotherapist..
- Our Cologne specials: World class view of Cologne and its cathedral, paternoster in retro style, culinary world trip in walking distance, directly at the Hansaring (1 stop from the central station)